Good morning, everyone! After a great weekend, I challenged myself to finish some leftovers (not hard when they’re this delicious!)…
…and try something new for dinner last night. The result? Healthy, homemade Dijon dressing!
Healthy homemade Dijon dressing
Makes enough for two salads
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Worchestershire sauce
- Dash of lemon juice
- Dash of pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all of the above ingredients. Mix well.
- Serve over a fresh salad or store in fridge for up to four days. Enjoy!
How to “level up” this recipe
- I thought all of the flavors were fantastic! I wouldn’t change a thing on this one.
How to “level down” this recipe
- For a creamier dressing, add 1 tbsp. of plain Greek yogurt (or fat-free mayo if desired).